Assessment tools help you learn more about yourself and others so you can communicate more effectively, build trust, and strengthen work relationships.
As a Certified Practitioner with Assessments 24×7, I offer the following to individuals and teams:
- DISC Communication Tool
- EIQ-2 (Emotional Intelligence Quotient)
All assessments are user-friendly and administered online, taking most people no longer than 20 minutes to complete.
1) DISC Communication Tool
DISC is an invaluable behavior profiling system that measures an individual’s preferences and tendencies based on the model’s four styles: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness. It also teaches users how to identify and adapt to others’ styles for improved communication and relationships.
A DISC report helps you and your team:
- increase self-awareness and recognize strengths, values and blind spots, ways you respond to conflict, ways you solve problems, what motivates you, and what causes you stress
- improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of others
- facilitate better teamwork and productive conversations
- manage and lead more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
The result is more engaged and collaborative individuals and teams that can spark meaningful cultural improvement.
Individuals are provided with a detailed report discussing how DISC can be used as an effective communication tool, personalized results, and coaching on how to apply learnings.
Teams are provided with detailed reports for each participant plus a 2 – 3 hour facilitated learning experience to help everyone understand their unique results, see how team members complement each other, and improve communication.
The perfect learning companion to DISC, Motivators measures the seven universal dimensions of motivation that exist within each of us: Aesthetic, Economic, Individualistic, Political, Altruistic, Regulatory and Theoretical.
Whereas DISC describes how someone will behave, Motivators reveals why. Being able to measure and understand both the how and why of human behavior is vital to building top performing teams, optimizing employee performance, resolving values-based sources of collaborative dysfunction, and developing self-aware leaders.
During career transitions, the combination DISC+Motivators report can be particularly useful to present a clear analysis of your key strengths and improve the efficacy of job selection, workplace performance, and professional growth.
3) EIQ-2 (Emotional Intelligence Quotient)
Emotional intelligence involves the capacity to:
- recognize one’s own emotions and those of others
- discern between complex feelings and label them appropriately
- use emotional information to guide unbiased thinking and optimal behavior, and
- manage emotions to achieve goals and master environmental adaptation
The EIQ-2 assessment helps users understand the correlation between the way they apply their current EIQ and their outcome of interactions with others. This lends itself to improved decision-making, leadership, reading the emotions in others, and engaging in a greater number of mutually beneficial workplace outcomes.